Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Everyone always has at least one New Year's resolution. For the past several years mine has been to loose weight. I'm fairly certain I am the exact same weight today that I was on January 1, 2009. This year I decided that though 2009 had it's ups and downs, I am definitely blessed so I'd like to do something positive for others. I know this is a big goal but I want to complete an act of kindness every day in 2010. Some may be big, some small, some for myself, some for friends and family, some for strangers, some anonymous. Some will be repeated for different people and some that I have planned may never happen. I would love feedback from readers about ideas that they have for me. I also encourage you to perform your own acts of kindness... let's spread some smiles in 2010! I'll be posting to this blog every few days letting everyone know what I've been doing. At the end of the year I hope to have a list of 365 kind things I have done... wish me luck!

January 1 -Today I cleaned the family room and unpacked the kitchen at our "new" house. This may sound selfish, but I'm sure my roommates will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment