Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update Jan 10th (I have to start writing this stuff down)

Jan 5 - I picked up a hole at work (again) and helped with a project that I really didn't want to. I' feel like I'm so over doing anything above and beyond there, but I still do it.

Jan 6 - I honestly can't remember what I did this day (I have to start writing this stuff down!) but I know it was something. I'll do 2 deeds some other day to make up for it, I KNOW I did something though... that's going to bother me.

Jan 7 - My birthday! I got the best present ever... a full day off! I ended up with a snow day from both my rehearsal and the dance studio. A dear friend of mine came to visit (which totally made my day) and I ordered a pizza for us. I also helped him clean off his truck in the snow when he was ready to leave.

Jan 8 - Worked all day in the ER today. A bunch of people wanted Panera for lunch, but it was still pretty gross out, so I offered to be the driver to pick up everyone's order. Not a big thing, I know, but hey I have 365 of these good deeds to do, they're not all going to be amazing.

Jan 9 - On of my dear friends, Lee, came over for lunch and to exchange Christmas gifts (LOVE my ornament babe!) and I took him out to lunch. I also emailed a friend who I haven't talked to in a very long time.

Jan 10 - I wrote an email to my cousin who I haven't seen in maybe 15 years to catch her up on family drama. She's coming to Columbus for a baby shower this weekend and wanted to be in the loop at least a little bit.

I'm going to try to do better about keeping track of these good deeds, I can't believe I forgot one already! Please give me ideas if you have any! Big love.

No comments:

Post a Comment